The Amazon-owned video streaming service Twitch, which focuses on video games and e-sports broadcasts, has suffered a massive breach, which the company confirmed via Twitter on Wednesday.
2020 cybersecurity 2020 elections Amazon Application Security application threat model application threat modeling AWS AWS Security Epics Automated AWS Threat Modeling Blog CDLC Channel Futures CISO cloud computing cloud development life cycle Cloud Security collateral damage cybercrime cybersecurity Dark Reading data breach data breaches Data Security DevOps DevSecOps Dice Forbes internet of things IoT IoT Security one-click threat modeling PC Gamer Press Release ransomware Risk Management SC Magazine SCM Magazine Security Boulevard security by design Security Magazine ThreatModeler Threat Modeling Threat Modeling Process Threat Post ZDNet
- Hackers Cast LinkedIn as Most-Popular Phishing Spot
- Gain Insight Into Your Attack Surface AND Compliance Requirements With Threat Modeling
- SolarWinds Data Breach Lawsuit Takeaways for CISOs
- Better Cybercrime Metrics Act Signed Into Law
- 23 DevSecOps tools for baking security into the development process