The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers’ technical issues. You will support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
As a Technical Product Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment and support of ThreatModeler web application that helps companies to built threat models of their internal as well as external applications.
Our technology stack is built in AWS, Angular JS, Microsoft IIS, Microssoft .NET Core, SQL server. We develop and deploy on AWS EC2 and AWS RDS instances. You will be responsible for service delivery, reliability, and monitoring of all the current internal and client facing ThreatModeler application Instances.
- Deploy and maintain software on AWS EC2.
- Deploy and maintain database on SQL server 2014,2016,2017 and 2019 using AWS RDS service.
- Deploy software on client’s on-premises infrastructure.
- Test and deploy upgrades, patches and maintain artifacts of multiple environments such as Development, Staging, Test and Production environments of software.
- Provide Application Support and work collaboratively with Development team to provide right solutions to customers.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the company as well as clients by designing and developing ThreatModeler support documents with new software release.
- Maintain licensing of software for customer and internal application using Cryptolicensing software.
- Maintaining & Logging of Fresh desk, a cloud-based customer service software for managing customer queries using ticketing system.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployment
- Provide support for integration of Single sign on services such as Okta, Azure Active directory, Active directory Federation services, Active Directory etc. in Software.
- Provide support for Third party integration services in software such as AWS, Azure portal, Jenkins, JIRA, Azure pipelines, Azure boards.
- Provide Threat Framework information using SQL to ThreatModeler’s Threat Research Center based on requirement.
- Move quickly and intelligently – seeing technical debt as your nemesis
- Participation in 24/7 support for high availability of the software to the clients.
- Reproduce customer environment and run tests
- Manage and address electronic tickets efficiently
- Liaise between sales team, customer success team, and customers to properly address customer problems
- Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated experience of Microsoft IIS web server.
- Understanding of system administration in Microsoft environments
- An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product
- Understanding of AWS Infrastructure and its services such as AWS EC2, AWS RDS etc.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to. You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence primarily across Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs but may extend to other platforms as required (I.e. FaceBook, Google+)
- Research latest inbound marketing techniques for new strategies that will drive more quantity and quality leads into sales pipeline
- Develop and author content for website, social and email marketing; work closely with product and service experts to edit/format technical content as well as develop new content to measurable drive more website traffic
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Must have experience in Cybersecurity Marketing industry
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience developing new content in a variety of media and adapting existing content for re-use
The ThreatModeler platform is the industry’s #1 automated threat modeling solution that enables a repeatable and scalable threat modeling process enterprise-wide. Through ThreatModeler’s easy-to-understand dashboards and reports, threat data is presented in a format that is clear, concise, and actionable with role-based accessibility on a self-serve basis. Security team expertise is there by scaled across all stakeholder functions, allowing enterprise-wide collaboration on the prioritization and management of risk across the entire IT ecosystem. ThreatModeler’s unique architecturally-based framework also allows organizations to analyze and manage their comprehensive attack surface, including upstream threats and downstream impacts.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop and test the products required for the company’s needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
- Designs, develops, and maintains infrastructure and applications. Creates,
- inﬂuences, and communicates technical plans and architectures to all levels of the
- organization including technical and business stakeholders.
- Help and engages teams to best achieve business goals. Provides expertise on cloud development technologies. Designs and directs dot net, cloud (Azure and/or Google) specific development activities.
- Leads small technical teams to develop and implement system solutions in agile sprints.
- We are looking for a lead engineer that will help support and code in existing technologies and play a significant part of designing and building our next generation solution. We do expect very strong skill sets in certain technologies as mentioned below.
- Build features in the current stack (Asp.Net, ASP.NET MVC Core 2 (future), Web API, Angular, and SQL Server).
- 5-8 years planning, designing, building, and implementing IT application systems, including the architect role in a major IT applications.
- 5-8 years of hands on development experience.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures and related technologies (SOAP,REST, Web Services, etc.)
- Very strong background in Microsoft .Net full stack, development languages, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related ﬁeld (Computer Science, Information systems or related field)
- Strong background with Microsoft SQL Server databases (2012 and greater).
- Experience with multi-tier systems, vendor integration, Cloud and SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Azure Integrations (Preferably Azure Developer)
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in delivering working software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience participating on an agile team
- Is self-directed and can effectively contribute
- Experience leading a development team
The ThreatModeler platform is the industry’s #1 automated threat modeling solution that enables a repeatable and scalable threat modeling process enterprise-wide. Through ThreatModeler’s easy-to-understand dashboards and reports, threat data is presented in a format that is clear, concise, and actionable with role-based accessibility on a self-serve basis. Security team expertise is there by scaled across all stakeholder functions, allowing enterprise-wide collaboration on the prioritization and management of risk across the entire IT ecosystem. ThreatModeler’s unique architecturally-based framework also allows organizations to analyze and manage their comprehensive attack surface, including upstream threats and downstream impacts
- Manage customer and partner activity, risks and growth opportunities, and submit accurate weekly forecasts to management
- Conduct customer-focused EBRs (Executive Business Reviews), measuring performance against pre-established business metrics
- Effectively plan and prioritize a high volume of customer activities and requests to manage customer issues / requests, following through in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes
- Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve / exceed target KPIs including but not limited to: renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and NPS
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Understand the Threatmodeler business model and have experience delivering and implementing solutions for our customers
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
ThreatModeler Software Inc. is industry’s #1 automated Threat modeling platform. The successful team members will initially support our services clients, where ThreatModeler was awarded a single or multi-year competitive contract. The effort is to perform client implementations, ranging from gathering client requirements for Threat modeling services and rolling out ThreatModeler’s platform across the enterprise.
ThreatModeler is seeking to hire a highly skilled Technical Account Manager to provide account management and high-level technical support to project teams and customers. Also mentor and train technical account specialists. Visit customers within an assigned area to ensure services are functioning well and advise them of opportunities for additional services and product solutions as well as coordinate the installation and integration of services for customers.
- Communicate with clients and internal teams to explain products and implementation schedules
- Document technical requirements, schedules and client interactions
- Test, conduct quality assurance and validate for technical feasibility and product launch
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch
- Builds and grows relationships with both technical staff and senior management from the customer team
- Drives and tracks customer escalations, including partnering with the Product Management, Sustaining engineering, and Professional Services teams
- Ensures that all cases opened for their accounts are being actively worked and progressing towards an expeditious resolution
- Diligently does the on boarding of new accounts
- Partners closely with product management to ensure that customer requirements are logged and appropriately prioritized and also ensure that future product direction aligns with customer road map.
- Actively contributes and leverages standards and best practices, staying current on both the technology and product fronts.
- Excellent communication skills appropriate to both technical and management clients, including effective interaction with senior executive to C-level personnel
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands, multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- 4+ years’ experience in a “customer facing” environment such as sales, technical consulting or enterprise customer support; 6-8 preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine the appropriate path to resolution
- Exemplary customer service attitude with business development and customer relationship management experience
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience
- IT business process skills and certifications (PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma, etc.) are preferred
- Previous experience with customer facing documentation or building process, ability to transcribe release notes into customer facing documentation
ThreatModeler Software Inc. is industry’s #1 automated Threat modeling platform. ThreatModeler is seeking an experienced Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing new product lines to consumers in an engaging, functional way, while opening up fresh distribution channels and collaborating with other departments. The Product Manager will work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product line’s potential audience. Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role. If you understand the consumer market and distribution channels, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Familiarize yourself with the product line’s components and its potential impact on the market as a whole
- Practice discretion when discussing the production roll-out and maintain confidentiality
- Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers
- Prepare launch events to coincide with consumers’ buying patterns
- Write a go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department
- Identify and approach potential distributors
- Create mission statement for product launch and forecast performance in individual channels
- Minimum of 3 years of product development experience in a supervisory capacity; 4-5 years preferred
- Knowledge of the market and industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required (MBA preferred)
- Excellent networking skills, especially with regard to distribution channels and social media
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, and multi-task on multiple project work streams.
- Self-motivating, entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be resourceful and take initiative
- Must be able to work in the US without restrictions
Corey Nihlean - Director of Customer Success
Tassen Manzoor - HR Manager
Sarah Chan - Marketing Coordinator
Yash Raichura - Technical Product Support Engineer
Rohit Pathak - Software Developer
Ali Abughannam - Regional Sales
A Great Place to Work
ThreatModeler is a fast-paced, nurturing place to work with talented individuals who believe 100% in the company’s innovative application.