Identify, predict and define threats across the entire attack surface to make proactive security decisions and minimize overall risk.
- Automated Threat Models
- Cloud Native Security Framework
- Reusable Templates
- Integration with CICD pipeline
- Continuous Monitoring
- Centralized threat library
- Intelligent threat engine
- Integration with DevOps environment
- Reusable templates
- Self-service model
10 Unique Advantages of ThreatModeler
- Seamless integration with SSO
- Pre-built architecture Templates to get started quickly
- Reuse existing work – import your existing diagrams (TMT, Visio, Lucid, etc)
- Inbuilt component library for Web, Mobile, AWS, Azure, GCP, IoT and Network
- Patented feature for compensating controls identify threats so developers are not overwhelmed with putting security controls for threats that are not relevant
- Setup and deployment – fast and painless
- Patent pending feature to automatically build threat model from code
- Patented feature on Assist that guides users to complete their diagram step by step
- Patented feature on threat model chaining allows different teams to work on their own threat models. It also allows organizations to build hierarchical threat models with micro view of individual components
ThreatModeler’s “Accelerator” does the heavy lifting with automated cloud threat modeling. With one click automatically: map, diagram & threat model AWS & Azure environments. Within minutes, Accelerator analyzes the live cloud environment, builds a detailed visual representation, analyze the security posture, recommends mitigations and validates security requirements. Operational threat models are synced with the live environment in real-time and changes in the cloud environment are alerted.
“Assist” is an automated onboard security architect guiding secure design and allowing for anyone to threat model regardless of security expertise. The onboard architect guides the modeler down the secure path step by step without being reliant on the security team. Threat modeling can finally truly be scaled out to non-security trained personnel. Leverage this to transition to the cloud out-of-the box.
Set your threat modeling data free and integrate with pipeline tools through the extensive bi-directional APIs made ready for CI/CD integration and automated security pipelines. Threatmodeler makes for the perfect integration and orchestration partner in your automated delivery and cloud driven pipelines. Push and pull data downstream and upstream for friction-free threat model driven security.
Built In Compliance
ThreatModeler comes complete with a library of inbuilt regulatory compliance frameworks enabling tracking adherence throughout the SDLC from inception to production. This gives the reassurance compliance is woven into the foundation of design. Armed with a full view of the compliance posture through the dashboard, key stakeholders can make compliance driven business decisions at speed.
Threat Research Center
Our dedicated Threat Research Centre is responsible for providing the vast array of security knowledge inside the ThreatModeler platform and is staffed by professionals experienced in a gamut of software security practices. To keep the ThreatModeler Threat Intelligence current, constant research is conducted on emerging technologies and attack patterns, industry best practices and new regulatory compliance frameworks.
99%ThreatModeler identifies 99% of Static ("SAST") and Dynamic ("DAST") application level threats before code is ever written.
70%ThreatModeler's contextual threat engine automates the identification of threats, and enables a 70% reduction of residual risk.
15%ThreatModeler provides scalability at 15% of the cost of traditional manual threat modeling. CISOs can implement initiatives for software development and network security with sustainable ROI and measurable, actionable outputs.