Identify, predict and define threats across the entire attack surface to make proactive security decisions and minimize overall risk.
- Automated Threat Models
- Cloud Native Security Framework
- Reusable Templates
- Integration with CICD pipeline
- Continuous Monitoring
- Centralized threat library
- Intelligent threat engine
- Integration with DevOps environment
- Reusable templates
- Self-service model
10 Unique Advantages
- Setup and deployment – fast and painless
- Seamless integration with SSO
- Reuse existing work – import your existing diagrams (TMT, Visio, Lucid, etc)
- Inbuilt component library for Web, Mobile, AWS, Azure, GCP, IoT and Network
- Pre-built architecture Templates to get started quickly
- Patented feature for compensating controls identify threats so developers are not overwhelmed with putting security controls for threats that are not relevant
- Patented feature on threat model chaining allows different teams to work on their own threat models. It also allows organizations to build hierarchical threat models with micro view of individual components
- Patented feature on Assist that guides users to complete their diagram step by step
- Patent pending feature to automatically build threat model from code
ThreatModeler’s easy one-step process flow diagrams, visual interface, and up-to-date threat databases empower organizations to enable non-security professionals to prioritize and address threats strategically.
Enterprises often associate implementation with effort and anxiety, but with ThreatModeler as a strategic partner, organizations are supported in building a scalable enterprise-wide threat modeling process to identify and mitigate threats, helping organizations realize significant resource and cost reduction.
As new threats arise, stakeholders at all levels – from IT professionals to executive leaders – become increasingly concerned with the safety of their data and assets. ThreatModeler’s visual interface provides an accessible birds-eye view of that attack surface, enabling non-security experts to undertake threat modeling projects and allowing for smart resource allocation.
ThreatModeler™ innovates with its revolutionary approach by automatically building threat models from the functional information users provide about their applications and systems. With customizable access, security teams can collaborate to predict, identify, and address new threats with a structured high quality threat analysis.
99%ThreatModeler identifies 99% of Static ("SAST") and Dynamic ("DAST") application level threats before code is ever written.
70%ThreatModeler's contextual threat engine automates the identification of threats, and enables a 70% reduction of residual risk.
15%ThreatModeler provides scalability at 15% of the cost of traditional manual threat modeling. CISOs can implement initiatives for software development and network security with sustainable ROI and measurable, actionable outputs.