Just when we thought that Facebook’s lengthy downtime would be the biggest cybersecurity news of the week, hackers went and absolutely bulldozed Twitch, swiping the site’s source code and revealing everything from how much the top streamers make (a lot) to the existence of a Steam-like game client Twitch has in development, codenamed Vapor.
2020 cybersecurity 2020 elections Amazon Application Security application threat model application threat modeling attack surface analysis AWS AWS Security Epics Automated AWS Threat Modeling CDLC Channel Futures CISO cloud computing cloud development life cycle Cloud Security collateral damage cybercrime cybersecurity Dark Reading data breach data breaches Data Security DevOps DevSecOps Dice Forbes internet of things IoT IoT Security one-click threat modeling PC Gamer ransomware Risk Management SC Magazine SCM Magazine Security Boulevard security by design Security Magazine ThreatModeler Threat Modeling Threat Modeling Process threat modeling tool Threat Post ZDNet
- Increased Cyber Threats to Medical Devices Cause Healthcare Industry Self-Evaluation
- When Forbes Says Threat Modeling is Critical You Know it’s Important
- Understanding the Challenges of Securing Cloud Environments That Never Stop Changing
- The Role That Threat Modeling Plays in the DevOps Security Process
- Why Threat Modeling is Essential in Evaluating Policy-Driven Security