In the past security has been something that was added only at the end of the development process. But as release cycles have accelerated this is no longer a viable approach.
2020 cybersecurity Amazon Application Security application threat model application threat modeling attack surface analysis AWS AWS Security Epics Automated AWS Threat Modeling Blog CDLC Channel Futures CISO cloud computing cloud development life cycle Cloud Security collateral damage cybercrime cybersecurity Dark Reading data breach data breaches Data Security DevOps DevSecOps Dice Forbes internet of things IoT IoT Security one-click threat modeling PC Gamer Press Release ransomware Risk Management SC Magazine Security Boulevard security by design Security Magazine Tech News World ThreatModeler Threat Modeling Threat Post VM Blog ZDNet
- Is This the Missing Piece to Widespread Threat Modeling Adoption?
- Happy Thanksgiving From ThanksModeler
- AWS re:Invent 2022 – What’s in, What’s Hot and What’s Missing in Security
- The Most Important Part of Cybersecurity Requires no Cybersecurity Products
- Why You’re Spending a Ton of Money on Cybersecurity and Still Getting Hacked