With transition comes turbulence. Never has this been more obvious and widespread than with IT infrastructures over the last 18 months. Remote work, hybrid work, digital transformation and general societal disruption have all played into the challenges we face today. To say society was caught on its back foot would be an understatement. It seems more like our back foot has been glued down, and the glue may dry forever unless we can get ahead of these issues.
2020 cybersecurity 2020 elections Amazon Application Security application threat model application threat modeling attack surface analysis AWS AWS Security Epics Automated AWS Threat Modeling CDLC Channel Futures CISO cloud computing cloud development life cycle Cloud Security collateral damage cybercrime cybersecurity Dark Reading data breach data breaches Data Security DevOps DevSecOps Dice Forbes internet of things IoT IoT Security one-click threat modeling PC Gamer ransomware Risk Management SC Magazine SCM Magazine Security Boulevard security by design Security Magazine ThreatModeler Threat Modeling Threat Modeling Process threat modeling tool Threat Post ZDNet
- Increased Cyber Threats to Medical Devices Cause Healthcare Industry Self-Evaluation
- When Forbes Says Threat Modeling is Critical You Know it’s Important
- Understanding the Challenges of Securing Cloud Environments That Never Stop Changing
- The Role That Threat Modeling Plays in the DevOps Security Process
- Why Threat Modeling is Essential in Evaluating Policy-Driven Security