The Certification Institute for Research Quality (CIRQ), an International Standards Organization (ISO) audit and certification body that is a subsidiary of the Insights Association, has awarded certification to ThreatModeler Software for compliance to ISO 27001, one of the most widely recognized and internationally accepted information security standards.
2020 cybersecurity 2020 elections Amazon Application Security application threat model application threat modeling attack surface analysis AWS AWS Security Epics Automated AWS Threat Modeling Blog CDLC Channel Futures CISO cloud computing cloud development life cycle Cloud Security collateral damage cybercrime cybersecurity Dark Reading data breach data breaches Data Security DevOps DevSecOps Dice Forbes internet of things IoT IoT Security one-click threat modeling PC Gamer Press Release ransomware Risk Management SC Magazine Security Boulevard security by design Security Magazine ThreatModeler Threat Modeling Threat Modeling Process Threat Post ZDNet
- Why Companies are Racing to Integrate Automated Threat Modeling into Their Workflows
- How to Maximize Your Cybersecurity Budget With Threat Modeling
- Why Medical Devices Need to be Secured Right From Design
- How to Strengthen Your Cloud Security with CloudModeler
- ThreatModeler Announces New Patent for IaC-Assist