AWS Advanced Technology Partnership
A New Joint Offering Developed By ThreatModeler™
AWS ProServe Security and Infrastructure
Automate and Accelerate the Design of Secure AWS Cloud Environments
Expedite Workload Migrations to the Cloud With Security Built-In
Build a Threat Modeling Process With AWS Security Epics Guidance
ThreatModeler’s Joint Offering With AWS empowers DevSecOps to achieve security early in the cloud migration design phase. Reduce overall time-cost and effort to fix security issues – from weeks to just a few hours, maximizing efficiency and ROI. This proactive approach reduces time spent on security control decision making, enabling teams to build threat models accurately and quickly design secure applications for Cloud Development Life Cycles (CDLC).
Enable a Self-Service Model to Design, Build and Manage Cloud Security
Design your AWS environment with security built in. DevSecOps can automatically convert an architecture diagram into a threat model with a list of threats and relevant security recommendations for AWS services. The threat model accelerates service adoption, enabling AWS customers to:
Drive Consistency in Security Requirements Across All Application Teams
to Speed Up AWS Service Approval for Production Use
AWS ProServe’s security best practices and learnings, gained from years of experience securing highly regulated enterprise workloads, are output as security requirements in your backlog. ThreatModeler continually helps customers to move production-ready, sensitive and business critical workloads securely to the cloud. It facilitates collaboration amongst stakeholders and provides executive visibility on overall AWS workload security posture.
30-Day Accelerated Program to Automate AWS Security Epics Backlog Generation and Scale Secure Migrations to Cloud
- Prioritize security early in your AWS cloud migration.
- Minimize time spent making decisions on security controls.
- Build your environment securely, and get the full picture of your attack surface.
- Minimal security knowledge needed to build AWS environments securely with AWS CloudFormation code.
- Feedback mechanisms measure security against identified threats via AWS Config, AWS Security Hub and other AWS services.
- DevSecOps can achieve consistent deployment of complete, security vetted design patterns.
- Increase sprint and epic velocity with prescriptive guidance from AWS knowledge-bases.
- Reduce threat modeling expenditures.