Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers’ technical issues. You will support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
As a Technical Product Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment and support of ThreatModeler web application that helps companies to built threat models of their internal as well as external applications.
Our technology stack is built in AWS, Angular JS, Microsoft IIS, Microssoft .NET Core, SQL server. We develop and deploy on AWS EC2 and AWS RDS instances. You will be responsible for service delivery, reliability, and monitoring of all the current internal and client facing ThreatModeler application Instances.
- Deploy and maintain software on AWS EC2.
- Deploy and maintain database on SQL server 2014,2016,2017 and 2019 using AWS RDS service.
- Deploy software on client’s on-premises infrastructure.
- Test and deploy upgrades, patches and maintain artifacts of multiple environments such as Development, Staging, Test and Production environments of software.
- Provide Application Support and work collaboratively with Development team to provide right solutions to customers.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the company as well as clients by designing and developing ThreatModeler support documents with new software release.
- Maintain licensing of software for customer and internal application using Cryptolicensing software.
- Maintaining & Logging of Fresh desk, a cloud-based customer service software for managing customer queries using ticketing system.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployment
- Provide support for integration of Single sign on services such as Okta, Azure Active directory, Active directory Federation services, Active Directory etc. in Software.
- Provide support for Third party integration services in software such as AWS, Azure portal, Jenkins, JIRA, Azure pipelines, Azure boards.
- Provide Threat Framework information using SQL to ThreatModeler’s Threat Research Center based on requirement.
- Move quickly and intelligently – seeing technical debt as your nemesis
- Participation in 24/7 support for high availability of the software to the clients.
- Reproduce customer environment and run tests
- Manage and address electronic tickets efficiently
- Liaise between sales team, customer success team, and customers to properly address customer problems
- Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated experience of Microsoft IIS web server.
- Understanding of system administration in Microsoft environments
- An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product
- Understanding of AWS Infrastructure and its services such as AWS EC2, AWS RDS etc.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills