DevSecOps Should Include Continuous Threat Modeling
By Jon Oltsik, Senior Principal Analyst and Fellow
In this paper you will uncover why:
- DevOps Remains Fraught with Security Challenges
- DevSecOps Should Start with Threat Modeling
- Threat modeling can act as a risk register for DevOps
Get your free copy today →
Threat modeling can help add end-to-end security coverage while enhancing collaboration.
Threat modeling enables organizations to understand their attack surface and various paths to exploit a system. Organizations are able to prioritize their mitigation strategy and identify the right controls that can be implemented to prevent a data breach.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- Recognizing the security shortcomings described above, many organizations have incorporated security into their DevOps processes
- This intersection between DevOps and security creates a new set of processes, typically referred to as DevSecOps.
- DevSecOps is gaining popularity: ESG research indicates that 37% of organizations are incorporating security in the DevOps process extensively
THREATMODELER SOLUTION CAPABILITIES
Visual & Continuous
The only platform to automatically, visually, and continuously detect design flaws.
Faster, more secure enterprise cloud migration and deployment.
Works in cloud, mobile, IoT and throughout DevOps.