Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
ThreatModeler Software Inc. is industry’s #1 automated Threat modeling platform. The successful team members will initially support our services clients, where ThreatModeler was awarded a single or multi-year competitive contract. The effort is to perform client implementations, ranging from gathering client requirements for Threat modeling services and rolling out ThreatModeler’s platform across the enterprise.
- Work with SE and Sales teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Own the technical relationship with customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate the value provided in customer/partner environments.
- Provide technical expertise during the sales cycle as well as in post sales to help drive user adoption. Assist the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, and to drive proof of concepts (POCs) with prospects.
- Recommend security best practices as it relates to cloud architecture, platforms and application infrastructure to successfully implement a complete security solution.
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give technical demonstrations
- Experience driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc.
- Ability to work together on a team and share product information and strategies with team members to guide the marketing program to a more focused outcome
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Ability to own product marketing and proactively share findings into both the sales and marketing Ownership and proactive
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years experience as a technical sales engineer in a cyber security environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing engineer role.
- Security Vendor experience (preferably in the endpoint or incident response space) Experience with AWS, Azure, private clouds, VMs and containerized applications a plus.
- Proven success in presenting and delivering technical pitches to CISOs, architects and technical staff.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously. Self-motivating, entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be resourceful and take initiative. Degree in Cybersecurity, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience desired. An attractive candidate might also have start-up experience, a go-getter mentality or familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps tools and challenges.
- Evangelism – be able to speak and write as a product expert