Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
ThreatModeler Software Inc. is industry’s #1 automated Threat modeling platform. The successful team members will initially support our services clients, where ThreatModeler was awarded a single or multi-year competitive contract. The effort is to perform client implementations, ranging from gathering client requirements for Threat modeling services and rolling out ThreatModeler’s platform across the enterprise.
- Looking for an experienced Engineering to Build features in the current stack (Asp.Net, ASP.NET MVC Core 2 (future), Web API, Angular, and SQL Server).
- Plays a significant part in designing and building our next generation solution. We do expect very strong skill sets in certain technologies as mentioned below.
- Designs and develops effective, maintainable, high quality code in a timely fashion
- Drives the product feature development as a lead with the technical team spread across the globe in Agile Sprints.
- Leads prototypes or PoC to prove concepts for new technologies, application frameworks, and design patterns
- Outlines and communicates the most appropriate technical approach for business development activities
- Guides team members with the solution design, implementation, and verification+Trains/mentors junior team members
- Establishes Coding standards and Governance, Oversees and conducts code reviews to ensure adherence to the established coding and architectural standards
- Works closely with the Products team to determine high level and detail level effort estimates for the product backlog items.
- Contribute and lead initiatives to improve the craftsmanship of Software Engineering teams.
- Help and engage teams to best achieve business goals. Provides expertise on cloud development technologies. Designs and directs dot net, cloud (AWS / Azure / Google) specific development activities.
- Overall, excellent collaborator and coordinator who works shoulder to shoulder with Products team and Scrum Master for successful product feature build out.
- 8-10 years of planning, designing, building, and implementing IT application systems, including the architect role in major IT applications.
- 10-12 years of hands-on development experience.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures and related technologies (SOAP,REST, Web Services, etc.)
- Very strong background in Microsoft .Net full stack, development languages, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related ﬁeld (Computer Science, Information systems or related field)
- Strong background with Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Experience with multi-tier systems, vendor integration, Cloud and SaaS solutions.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in delivering working software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience participating on an agile team
- Is self-directed and can effectively contribute
- Experience leading a development team