Download Our Complimentary White Paper: 7 Easy Steps for Building a Scalable Threat Modeling Process
Threat modeling doesn’t have to be a drain on time-cost resources, it should empower organizations to be proactive in their security approach.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- How threat modeling is imperative to proactive security and why companies are racing to integrate or establish automated threat modeling into their workflows.
- Why it’s essential to identify and mitigate threats early in the software development lifecycle with security built in and how it can save valuable time and countless dollars.
- How threat modeling enables automation, integration, and collaboration across global teams to improve efficiency and maximize cybersecurity across the enterprise ecosystem.
Get your free copy today →
Threat Modeling Revolutionizes Cybersecurity
Threat modeling enables organizations to understand their attack surface and various paths to exploit a system. Organizations are able to prioritize their mitigation strategy and identify the right controls that can be implemented to prevent a data breach.
Threat modeling enables
- Allow security and development teams to pinpoint high-value targets (assets) and data exposure early in the design phase – before applications are moved to production.
- Promote the use of secure code, enforcing standards organization-wide.
- Enable pen testers to focus on the most critical entry points in applications.
- Generate reports and checklists to validate that proper security controls are in place to meet compliance objectives.
7 Easy Steps for Building a Scalable Threat Modeling Process
Step 1 Build a Threat Library
Step 2 Identify Mitigation Strategy
Step 3 Reuse Threat Patterns
Step 4 Develop Actionable Output
Step 5 Automation, Integration, Collaboration
Step 6 Reporting
Step 7 Operationalizing