Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
The ThreatModeler platform is the industry’s #1 automated threat modeling solution that enables a repeatable and scalable threat modeling process enterprise-wide. Through ThreatModeler’s easy-to-understand dashboards and reports, threat data is presented in a format that is clear, concise, and actionable with role-based accessibility on a self-serve basis. Security team expertise is there by scaled across all stakeholder functions, allowing enterprise-wide collaboration on the prioritization and management of risk across the entire IT ecosystem. ThreatModeler’s unique architecturally-based framework also allows organizations to analyze and manage their comprehensive attack surface, including upstream threats and downstream impacts.
We are seeking an innovative Cloud SecOps Engineer with expertise in any of these cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP) who will work collaboratively with software engineers to automate and streamline processes while troubleshooting and resolving issues within our development, test, and production environments. This is a very diverse role and has following responsibilities:
- Consult, plan, design, and implement security solutions, automate security and compliance solutions.
- Well versed with Cloud Security properties.
- 2-4 years experience in a cloud engineer or similar role.
- 1+ years’ experience with Terraform.
- 1+ years’ experience with container and micro-services-oriented architectures specific to AWS/Azure/GCP/Kubernetes.
- Writes and proactively maintains technical documentation for all testing, troubleshooting, and development efforts.
- Stays current on industry trends, specifically state-of-the-art DevOps tools and techniques.
- Applies best practices and makes solid contributions to system architecture and frameworks to ensure consistent development across all systems.
- Provides reinforcement for operational functions such as build, deployment, and production support efforts.
- Develop best practices for infrastructure, continuous integration and delivery
- Collaborate with developers, architects, and engineers
- Contribute to decisions regarding cloud design and implementation
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Troubleshooting Environmental Issues
- Work as 2nd line of Support
- Windows/Linux/Unix Server experience
- BS, Masters Preferred, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field; will consider relevant years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability and desire to work within a team environment.
- Databases experience, a plus.
- Solid experience in Infrastructure and Software Configuration Management
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Reproducibility, Traceability, Concurrent Development strategies
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) across all organizational levels of technical and non-technical audiences, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Recommended to have Cloud Certification