The Regional Sales Director, Enterprise is responsible for generating new revenue and driving customer success with ThreatModeler. Our ideal candidate is a consistent quota-crusher who will be instrumental as we drive forward our next phase of growth.
This individual must be comfortable selling and consulting with a variety of enterprise customers from a range of industries. You should have experience selling strategic IT Security solutions with relationships in IT / Security (CISO, CSO, CIO, VP of Security or Architecture). You should have a track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition and the ability to drive consistent outbound prospecting for pipeline development. You will be responsible for all aspects of sales, including sales plan development to exceed quotas; managing customer sales process within a high touch channel model; leveraging channels to build sales volume to expedite transactions; and maintain high integrity. The ideal candidate is a proven hunter, thrives in a team selling model, and can sell in a genuine, consultative manner.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, deal qualification, and maintain excellent Salesforce hygiene.
- Provide customers and prospects with value based platform presentations.
- Accurately create and deliver forecasts to sales leadership in Salesforce.
- Three years of sales experience with consistent over-achievement of quotas
- Experience with a dual focus on tactical and strategic sales cycles ranging from $100,000 to $500,000+.
- Track record both direct and developing, sustaining and working with top tier security channel partners.
- Bachelor's degree required
Job Description: Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving customer growth, adoption and success with ThreatModeler. This individual must be comfortable consulting with a variety of mid-size and enterprise customers from a range of industries. The CSM should be able to articulate the value of threat modeling overall as well as the unique differentiators of Threat Modeler to inspire and support customer adoption and expansion. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) position is the customer’s navigational guide throughout each phase of the customer’s journey from onboarding, deployment, and renewal. The CSM reports directly to our CRO and works with customer contacts up to the CXO level, as well as, internal department contacts to provide a high-touch experience for strategic customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customer’s managers and executive sponsors.
- Coordinate with our solutions team to participate in the initial on-boarding kickoff meeting in order to ensure all customers get off to the right start.
- Setting success metrics and engaging customer signatories and project managing the implementation of ThreatModeler.
- Advise and oversee customer growth, training and development of best practices to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for the customer. Including directing customers quickly and efficiently to additional help resources such as Help & Training within the application, personally helping with questions/issues.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls to assess level of satisfaction, or lack thereof.
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing upsell opportunities when applicable.
- Responsible for customer references, case studies and testimonials for the CSM’s portfolio of customers.
- Serve as customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Participate in local security organizations (i.e. OWASP).
- You have a minimum of 3 years customer success management and/or sales experience from at a SaaS company.
- Security experience is also mandatory.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Cross functional leadership and team coordination skills
- Excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Ability to function in an extremely high volume, forever evolving start up business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent